Therapeutics: AfaSci has developed three very interesting drug candidate series:
- peptides for peripheral analgesia
- small molecules for central nervous system analgesia
- small molecules with potential modifying activity against Alzheimer's disease
Technology: AfaSci's SmartCagetm system performs 10 automated behavioral assays, resulting in increased throughput and quality while reducing costs for in vivo behavioral phenotyping, drug screening, and pharmacology.
Our competitive advantages include:
- novel drug candidates ready for IND-enabling studies
- proprietary technologies
- in-house research capacity in electrophysiology
- in vivo pharmacology.
AfaSci employs a highly productive research team with complementary skill sets, and enjoys broad academic collaborations.